Como aprender inglês com games?

sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park




Click here to play the music!


Breaking The Habit
by Linkin Park
Memories  like opening the wound
I'm picking me  again
You all assume, I'm safe here in my 
 I try to start again
I don't want to be the one the  always choose
'Cause  I realize that I'm the one confused
I don't know what's worth  for
Or why I  to scream
I don't know why I 
And  what I don't mean
I don't know  I got this way
 it's not alright
So I'm breaking the 
I'm  the habit
Tonight...
Clutching my cure, I  lock the door
I try to  my breath again
I hurt much more, than any time 
I have no  left again
I don't  to be the one the battles always choose
'Cause inside I realize that I'm the one 
I don't know  worth fighting for
Or why  have to scream
I don't know  I instigate
 say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this 
I'll never  alright
So  breaking the habit
I'm breaking  habit
Tonight…
I'll  it on the walls
'Cause I'm the one at 
I'll  fight again
And this is how it 
I don't know what's  fighting for
Or why I have to 
But  I have some clarity
To show  what I mean
I don't know how I  this way
I'll never be 
 I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the 
I'm  the habit
Tonight...

2 comments:

Anônimo disse...

Hi!!
Gostaria de ver mais exercícios como esse de músicas achei superlegal!!!!
By the way eu achei o blog muito legal e espero que vcs vejam meu comentário. bjs

Robson Leandro Rosa disse...

Valeu pelo comentário. Postarei mas exercícios como este certamente. Continue visitando o blog e conferindo as novidades.
Abraços!
Robson Leandro Rosa