Como aprender inglês com games?

sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

My Immortal - Evanescence

Click here to play the music!
PLAY!!
My Immortal
Evanescence
I'm so  of being here
Suppressed by all my childish 
And if you  to leave
I wish that you would  leave
 your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me 
These  won't seem to heal
This pain is just too 
There's just too much that time  erase
[CHORUS:] 
When  cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away  of your fears
 your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me
You  to captivate me
By your  light
 I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it 
My once  dreams
Your voice it chased 
All the  in me
These wounds won't seem to 
This  is just too real
There's just too  that time cannot erase
[Chorus]
I've tried so  to tell myself that you're gone
 though you're still with me
I've been alone all 
[Chorus]

0 comments: